Life Just Isn't Fair... and it isn't meant to be

I have come to the realization that... wait for it... life just isn't fair. And it never was intended to be. This epiphany hit me during Econ 230 today: Economic Development.
I have been in a slump lately; first I called it jet lag, then adjusting, and now I have come to the conclusion that my main problem is I have a lousy attitude. That's hard for me to accept.
WHY life is not fair is that neither of my parents went to college, and now I'm expected to not just understand, but apply the knowledge I gain from learning about intensive economic development models that make about as much sense to me as eating rocks does.

I am allergic to air or something, because I'm tripping out sneezing every ten minutes. ha ha Makes for a guaranteed good time.

I think I might take Swahili as my Foreign Language, if I decide to stick with international development work.

Comments

Unknown said…
Your awesome Cecilly! :D
-walmart buddy-
Cecilly said…
Thanks, Nerrek! I am finally getting to replying to comments. How's life going for you?