Leaving on a jet plane

All my bags were packed, I was ready to go...
But the dawn was breakin', 
It was early morn.

President was waitin'
He was blowin' his horn
Already I was so lonesome
I could die....


One year ago today I was on a jet plane, 
didn't know when I'd be back again. 
But oh, I hated to go...







Coming off that jet plane, in a short time 

I fell hard and felt deep pain,

I finished my bachelor's degree, 

I didn't spend nearly as much time with true friends as I regrettably wish.

The only concrete plan I had post-mission was to finish my degree, and that was checked off the list in the blink of an eye. 


Before I knew it, I my bags were packed and I was ready to go, saying good-bye to my home--my stomping ground.


Not quite in a jet plane, 
I moved across the country without much of a plan or a second thought.

And I loved it.

I found new friends and recovered.

I found a safe haven.



Yes, sometimes distance IS the answer.

Moving to Cleveland, I was... confession: pretty hurt
Very hesitant to open up to anyone at all. 
I can't honestly say much has changed, but I can see slight progress.  :) 
Something is better than nothing, right?

Work has been an amazing discovery and I have had to grow up in many ways. 
First real kid job. 
Time to enter the workforce

Scary... but exciting


Friends have been crucial in survival and support. #ilovefacetime #thankgoodnessforskype


I sure did a lot of packing my bags (and my car) this last year......




I can't believe where I was one year ago.

I was still wearing a little black name tag. I was representing the Savior. 
I hope since then, I have continued to represent Him without a little black nametag.


There's so many times I've let you down,
So many times I've played around
I tell you now, they don't mean a thing.

One year ago, I was leaving on a jet plane, 
didn't know when I'd be back again.

Heavenly Father, I hated to go....

Comments

alpinekleins said…
You are so darling! We sure love and miss you here . . . thinking about you all the time. You look like you are definitely on the path :) Way to be! Keep blogging . . .

Love and hugs!

Hna. Kristin Klein