check it out

dance party on third floor? CHECK.
running for the first time in a crazy-busy month? CHECK.
running to get ICE CREAM from McD's for the first time in a crazy-busy month? CHECK.
maturing faster than I feel ready? CHECK.
getting my toenails painted with sparkles? CHECK.
watching the car drive away that has my sleeping bag, but not having cell reception to call and have it turn around? CHECK.
having a full google calendar? CHECK CHECK.
making close friends with new neighbors? CHECK.
rooftop parties? CHECK.
getting stranded with a broken-down car? CHECK.
being so happy I want to cry? CHECK.
seeing Jon Schmidt in concert in the most perfect ;) of settings? CHECK.
dying my  hair a shade darker? CHECK.
starting to cook food like a real person? CHECK.
visiting home because I love my family? CHECK.
roommate bonding over chocolate-chip pancakes? CHECK.
laughing so hard I got an ab workout? CHECK.
feeling competent in work? CHECK.
discovering an African friend got baptized? CHECK.
five hours of sleep? CHECK.
so ready to go on a mission? CHECK.
loving life so much I want to cry? CHECK.
getting organized with the power of googledocs? CHECK.
going to Yogurtland & beginning a puzzle? CHECK.
waking up late for the first time in a long time? CHECK.
yard saling, finding a plethora of goods? CHECK.
hanging out on g+ with the coolest people in the world? CHECK.


Comments