Busy Busy Day!

This weekend was one of the most awesome days EVER! It started out really crazy-like.
So.... I was up Friday night playing Monopoly with roomies & friends, and one of the kids (Jeff) played guitar and we all sang along. It was sheerly just good times. Good times and summertimes. Except.... it's wintertime, not summer. After that, I stayed up from 12:30-2:30 talking to Paul about everything and anything under the sun. And under the moon. He's like my brother. But Brant is Brother.

Paul is LIKE my brother; I heart that kid! I went home and couldn't sleep yeah--all I wanted to do was clean, because the apartment was pretty messy. So I cleaned till 4.
THEN I woke up at 7:30 am Saturday, but decided I didn't want to be up that early since I didn't work till 9. I went back to sleep until I woke up again
9:01 and RUSHED to work!
While at work, Mackay Duffin, basically my bf from home, invited me to go to the BYU game; I've never been to a BYU football game before!!! We had a STELLAR time! I loved seeing him again, and we caught up like there was no tomorrow; it was spectacular!
After the game, I went home and bought some Tim Tams and went to Mike (Boyd)'s condo, where we rented Bolt! (SOOO good!) and made homemade hot chocolate. And I met some new good friends--it was really fun!

Comments